Who's tired of the same-o, same-o for Thanksgiving and are ready to spice up 2020 in a way that YOU can control? 🙋🏻♀️
I got you, friend.
Today, I'm going to rock your world with our family's favorite chutney for the holidays (or any special occasion) and I'm going to show you how to kick it up a notch with two special secret ingredients!!
As a busy mom who is holding down the fort, running your practice, and managing all the kids' things, you ain't got time for complicated or weird ingredients. I still got you. Step by step. Simple. The kids can help. Yummy and yet healthy.
Are you ready to join me for the easiest side dish that you can feel great about and will break the dull, boring mold? (You can also grab my bonus fall recipes with essential oils below).
To watch me make it with my one of my favorite cooking assistant click the video below!
Delicious Homemade Cranberry Chutney
2 whole seedless orange (including the peel and rind)
4 cored peeled green apples
4 cup whole cranberries
1 cup raw local honey
6 drops Wild Orange Essential Oil
Cream Cheese (optional)
Note: To add some spice add a jalapeño pepper
1. Combine orange, apples, and cranberries into a food processor. Pulse until ingredients are finely chopped.
2. Pour ingredients into a large bowl. Add honey. Start with 1/3 cup and add more until you have your desired sweetness. -
3. Add 3 drops of Wild Orange essential oil. Stir to combine.
4. Pour chutney into an airtight container and let it rest in the fridge for 1-4 hours.
Note: This cranberry chutney can be made as much as 4 days in advance.
5. Once rested, use as desired. Enjoy on its own, on top of turkey, or even on your leftover turkey sandwiches.
For an extra special treat, put on top of cream cheese with crackers for a light and refreshing dip.
If you haven't started your holiday shopping yet, now's the time. You can grab my two DIY shopping ideas for yourself or your kids, AND if you are NOT a DIY-er, I've got you covered as well.
- or -
Watch me make this delicious dish here: